- 2017 – UCSD CSE148 – Superscalar Out-of-order Processor Design
- – Implemented superscalar out-of-order execution pipeline with register renaming in Systemverilog.
– Achieved 2.52 average speed up over scalar pipeline.
- 2017 – UCSD MUS177 – Sound Processing
- – Implemented digital oscillator, filter, reverberation effects.
– Implemented doppler effect and plotted waveform on a led matrix.
- 2016 – UCSD ECE111 – SHA-1 Co-Processor Design
- – Optimized the project targeting at Arria II FPGA for latency, through put, area*latency.
– Achieved 1st place for area*latency (6.6% smaller than 2nd place)
– Achieved 2nd place for latency (2‰ slower than 1st place)
– Archived course website showing my class top design
- 2015 – Bad Apple on a LED matrix with Raspberry pi
- – Processed video to thousands of png images.
– Modified ffplay (part of ffmpeg) to pipe out current music time while playing.
– Read corresponding image and rendered with a library provided with the LED matrix.
- 2017 – UCSD ECE5 – Follow the Line Robot Team Design
- – As a team we built a car-like robot that can follow black lines on large white paper. It is PID controlled by Arduino with photoresistors.
– I was in charge of building physical mechanical parts utilizing 3D printing, soldering, laser cutting.
– We test and tunned our robot together as a team.
- 2018 ~ Active – Personal Website
- – This particular website you are looking at. (WordPress)
- 2016 ~ Active – inso.link (in Chinese)
- – A music game download mirror. Statistic Page (in English)
– I worked on the backend (PHP, Python, MySQL NDBCluster, HAproxy, OpenSSL, OpenVPN). One of my friends Liby did the frontend design and coding.
- 2017 ~ 2018 – ieng6.zinsser.me
- – A monitor page for servers serving UCSD ECE department students. Github Repo (Bootstrap, Vue, Pusher)
- 2014 ~ 2017 – My old personal website
- – First time when I played with web design. (Bootstrap)
- 2014 – pixel.card
- – A random avatar generator. (jQuery Mobile)
Please see My Paintings page.
Please visit My SoundCloud profile.